Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some Things I Like

It's been a while since I posted a favorite things list. And on a night like tonight when I realize I haven't been able to beat my writer's block and I have ten loads of laundry to fold before I can go to sleep, it seems like a good idea to post another one. Maybe "good idea" is generous. More like, I seems like what I am going to do, good, bad, or indifferent.

Boursin Cheese - I could maybe eat an entire pack of Boursin Cheese all by myself in one sitting. Not maybe. I know I could. It is delicious. I used to eat it on crackers, but I was trying low-carb for a while and started eating it on salami. To. Die. For. No joke, if my last meal included Boursin Cheese, I would die happy.

The Television Show Parenthood -Such a good show. I end up laughing out loud a lot, but also crying at least once per episode. The writing is great and the cast is amazing. Plus, I think I might have a girl-crush on Lauren Graham. She is perfect in such a relatable, imperfect way.

Shoemall.com - All the shoes I've bought in the past four months that I love and want to wear all the time have been purchased from Shoemall.com. I know there are other sites out there, but The selection on Shoemall is great and I like the ease of sorting/finding on the site, as well as the discounts they offer.

Small-Venue Concerts - I haven't been to an excessive number of concerts, but I've been to a few. I by far prefer the ones that have been in small theaters to the ones in massive stadiums. Last night I saw Sara Bareilles at a small, local theatre. Amazing.

Summertime - I know I've posted this one before, but this spring is dragging on and on in a cold, wet, depressing grossness. I am just ready for the weather to be hot and sunny. I love summer and I miss it so much.

The end. For now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Parenthood, too! I sit and watch *hoping* that other people watch it religiously like I do so it won't get cancelled. I would cry if that happened. I have even gotten hubby, my brother and his wife hooked on it.
    Must try this boursin cheese you speak of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally cry if Parenthood were cancelled too. I don't even like to think about it.

    As for Boursin Cheese, I've only been able to find the Garlic and Fine Herbs, but it is so good that I don't care. The best deal I've found locally is at Whole Foods, which I think is surprising, but I'm not complaining. If you do end up trying it, let me know what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete