Sunday, September 27, 2009

How do you really feel?

I don't know if I am still (yes, one month later) mentally exhausted from my month of writing or if it is all the other stuff going on, but I have really been neglecting my blog. I suppose that is okay. Maybe I need this time to regroup and think, but it is a little frustrating. Last night I had time to write and I really felt like writing, but nothing started off right. This is all I have. Maybe next month I'll get back into more regular posting. I just want my brian to cooperate.

I don't know how this happened.
Not sure how I'm staring
at this blank page and
have nothing to write.
The words and the
thoughts and the
musings all
caught up somewhere,
uncooperating.
Damn you, Writer's Block.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I have to take blog breaks every now and again. I don't know about you, but blogging makes me feel very vulnerable. Sometimes I'm afraid that I expose too much and then I have to take a step back.

    ReplyDelete