Monday, August 10, 2009

Frustration

I have several posts started, but I just can't seem to pull them together. It is so frustrating. I am usually the type of person who works well with deadlines, but something about faux deadlines is just not working for me. This 'post everyday' thing is a good idea, but in my mind I know the deadline is artificial. Not so helpful.

I'm working on this decently good post about labels, but finishing it is giving me fits. Since I can't seem to pull it together, I'll just post a partial poem about it. Having to do that is more than frustrating because I feel as though the quality of my work is declining rather than improving with this exercise. I guess we all have our difficulties. Bleh.


Blank
and unthinking.
Blind faith and
wool-covered eyes.
Damn loaded
labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment