Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Over You

Okay, Winter. I am over you. I've never really liked you to begin with, but you with your January and your frigid temperatures, well, it's just too much for me. And knowing that after January you probably have another three miserable months up your sleeve.... I just can't take it. This thing we have going on now is slowly killing my soul. I hate your bitter cold and your dreariness and how you always ruin my plans with your bad weather.

I'm done. I'm over you. I can't tolerate the feeling I get just thinking about you. I know you have a few warm-ish, sunny days planned to try to placate me, but it won't work. I just know that some other season can make me so much happier than you can. I refuse to have anything else to do with you. I am so over you. Please just go away and let me be happy.

3 comments: